New Hurricane Services
In response to Harvey, Irma and Maria, RCM has developed a number of new services to assist our clients and their borrowers deal with the impacts of these devastating storms. As your hazard claim vendor, our goal is to protect and preserve your property, your investment, and your rights!
Here is a partial list of our current hurricane-related solutions:
- Initial insurance claims support: RCM will review and offer assistance to borrowers who want to file their hazard or flood claim.
- Supplemental insurance claim support: RCM will offer assistance to borrowers who seek an additional recovery due to them or dispute a denial of coverage under their hazard or flood claim.
- Confirmation of borrower Claims: RCM will assist clients identify properties that have suffered damage and confirm the borrower has filed their claim.
- Borrower-claim monitoring: Once RCM has confirmed that a claim has been filed by the borrower, RCM will monitor the status of the claim through resolution to ensure its clients’ interests are protected and loss drafts departments are notified.
- FEMA Application Assistance: With permission from its clients, RCM will provide assistance to its borrowers to ensure applications for FEMA aid and grants are submitted timely and prior to mandated deadlines.
- Additional Services: In addition to the services listed above, RCM will provide customizable solutions to fit your needs. These additional services may include:
- Policy reviews to confirm how coverage applies in particular circumstances;
- Insurance proceeds tracking to ensure you receive the funds;
- Tailored reporting functions
For additional information and pricing, please contact Jack Rutledge at email@example.com or by telephone at (858) 883-2074